Buy now at only:
$ 453.43 *Please call us for special pricing
The AMTC Water Closet Flushometer sets the standard for durability and performance. It features a proprietary silicone diaphragm for long life and years of dependable operation.
Compliance & Certifications
- ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
- Energy Act of 1992
- ADA- With installation consideration for section 604 Water Closets, Accessibility Guidelines.
- ICC/ANSI A117.1
- TAS - With installation consideration for section: 4.16.3. Adult seat height 17” (432mm) to 19” (483mm)
- CSA B651 - With installation consideration for Clause 4.3.6 of the standard. ®
- ICC-ES PMG Certified.
- Chrome Plated, Exposed, Diaphragm Type Water Closet Flushometer for Use with Right or Left Side Water Supply
- Quiet Operation
- Uses Proprietary Silicone Diaphragm with Filtered Bypass
- ADA Compliant Non-Hold Open Sealed Brass Handle
- 1” I.P.S. Angle Stop
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker with Single Piece Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1 ½” Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Kit and Wall Flange with Set Screw
- No External Water Volume Adjustment
- High Efficiency for Water Conservation