Buy now at only:
$ 49.70 *Please call us for special pricing
• Reduces water usage by up to 50% when pushed Down
• No Behavior Change Required by User to Start Saving Water
• Helps earn LEED credits
• ADA Compliant
The AMTC HALFLUSH® Handle for Urinals easily converts your existing urinals into water-saving fixtures! Simply replace the original flush handle with the HALFLUSH® Handle pull handle down to flush Half of existing flush volume Saves 50% water.
• Eliminates costly replacement of porcelain fixtures
• No costly professional installation required
• Excellent Return on Investment (ROI)
• Easily retrofit Sloan, Zurn, AMTC and other similar diaphragm type flushometers
• Down for Half of Existing Flush Volume (50% Savings)
• Includes installation wrench and 1 wall sign
• Model ADH-101 (Down for Half of existing flush volume)
Model ADH-101 HALFLUSH® Water-Saving Handle does not include complete flushometer.
Note: Water does not need to be shut off to install HALFLUSH® Handle, but use caution to NOT ACTIVATE the valve.
By properly using this half-flush urinal system, you are doing your part to conserve water and demonstrating your commitment to preserving the environment.